I’ve had some time to really think about the things on my mind and in my heart while spending the week at Rancho Bernardo Inn. This place is absolutely beautiful and I am so blessed to have this time to rest. I’ve also had the chance to get to know some of Clarence’s classmates in the MBA program and a few of them have asked what it is I do. This has given me the opportunity to really explain and solidify what Love Lezlie is all about, the vision that’s been planted within my heart and mind. Thankfully I have received really positive feedback as I’ve been able to confidently explain it. I wanted to share some of the things on my heart with you all and would love to hear your thoughts on any of them.
- Did you know that 2,300 people each day are reported missing? Where are they going?
- My new fav Tedx talk because Caitlin has a similar heart and vision – Love is the Key
- Happy Marriages do exist and I hate that divorce rates are so high.
- It’s been 50 years since I Have A Dream.
- It’s time for me to focus on writing my first book… finally.
I’m going to miss this little resort! There is so much to work on when I return to LA.