Today is Clarence’s birthday. His dad said that the day he was born there was an earthquake, true story. Obviously I am happy that he was born because he is the greatest husband to me. When we started dating I told God that if Clarence wasn’t who I thought he was I’d become a nun. The nerve of me. It didn’t take long for us to figure out that our search was over. I’ve been thinking a lot about what I could possibly write about Clarence and to him on his special day and I’m kind of stumped. I tell him often how much I appreciate him and how grateful I am for him. I try to show him too. I never made a list of what I wanted in a spouse but I definitely knew what I didn’t want by the time Clarence entered my life.
Here are a few of my favorite things about Clarence :D!
- He’s sincere, genuine and honest.
- He loves God and is kind to his neighbors.
- Somehow he knows just how to handle me, when I need to be pushed and when I need to be left alone.
- He is faithful with everything.
- He’ll watch romantic comedies.
- He makes the best breakfast.
- He’s brave. I knew he could hang when he went skydiving with me.
Happy Birthday to my husband Clarence! I love you more each day.