Thank you again for all of your support in 2013. If you didn’t get a chance, check out the recap for Love Lezlie this past year. Many of you are mentioned :). I had fun reading through my Facebook newsfeed on New Year’s Eve because I got to see what everyone loved about the past year and what they look forward to and plan for the coming year. I didn’t bother to write a post because I’d rather blog about it. So here is my list. As always I’d love to read yours in the comments below. Happy New Year!
What I loved About 2013
- Got to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with Clarence. Are we still considered newlyweds?
- My grandmother who suffered so much was able to go home to God.
- Woke up to a commercial booking on my birthday.
- Found the inspiration to blog regularly for Love Lezlie.
- Left the 9-5 world and was able to do what I love.
- Auditioned for my first TV roles, a lead on General Hospital, a supporting role on Parks & Recreation and a guest spot on The Mindy Project.
- Went on my first couples trip with Clarence and our dear friends Ericka and Kofi to Hawaii.
- Made new wonderful friends, made new memories with old friends and let go of the people I needed to.
- Bought a cast iron skillet for our kitchen. What? It’s amazing.
What I look forward to in 2014
- Publishing my first ebook.
- Getting funding for People Of the Cross.
- Growing in my role as Intercessor.
- Living a sugar, caffeine and alcohol free life.
- Shanghai in the fall.
- Breakthrough acting roles in TV and major motion picture(s).
- Growing in love.
- Getting 100% debt-free.
- Growing as a photographer :).
- Receiving the fruit of joy.
I’m sure I’ll think of more things I could have added as the week goes on but that’s about it for now. This is going to be a great year, are you as excited as I am?